Sunday, October 30, 2011
1. Instantly acquire new customers
– For budding small businesses that are starved for clients, PeopleDeals are the most effective solution to acquiring new customers. Groupon and others like it can send you hoards of deal crazed consumers for you to convert into long-term customers. Your return on investment (ROI), in terms of getting new customer in the door, is unmatched compared to other advertising options.
2. Quickly generate cash flow
– PeopleDeals can generate sales in the tens of thousands for some business owners. If a merchant sold 10,000 vouchers at $10 each (50%), that’s $50,000 in cash flow that was raised in just a matter of a few days. No other advertising model rivals this cash injection flow into a business.
3. No upfront costs
– PeopleDeals utilize a Cost Per Share CPS) model to generate revenue which means business owners prepay only $50 minimum minus 40cents per sale/customer with 20% account replenishment reminder. Retrieve unused balance at anytime! In contrast to traditional cost per thousand impressions (CPM) or cost per click (CPC) advertising fees, a cost per sale charge ensures that you only pay when a sale is generated for your business. Barring unauthorized purchases or any refunds that buyers submit to the deal site, your advertising expenses produce real results in terms of customer acquisitions and the production of sales.
4. Measurable results
– Companies can spend millions of dollars on local radio, television, print, and online advertising campaigns and never see any clear increase in offline sales, let alone any change in traffic to their local stores. Vouchers require that the customers visit your storefront in order to redeem them. When they do this, you can easily track the profits and expenses for each voucher sale that’s generated. Before that however, you’ll already know exactly how many people received your deal offer in their inbox, how many people opened it, and the number of people that purchased it.
5. Increase offline visitor traffic
– Previously, the resources available to convert online sales into foot traffic for local store owners was limited to gift cards and simple coupons. The conversion rates of the latter are quite poor and without a discount, gift cards don’t fair much better when it comes to getting customers into stores. Social buying sites on the other hand represent a very efficient way for merchants to push traffic into local storefronts and acquire new customers.
6. Gain Facebook & Twitter followers
– People love businesses that offer deals to their customers and they’re more willing to hit that “Like” or “Follow” button on Facebook and Twitter because of it. Business owners have reported that their Facebook fans and Twitter followers have increased after being featured on PeopleDeals.
7. Minimal time commitment
– PeopleDeals do nearly everything for you. Your time commitment upfront is limited to gathering a few images and creating some text copy regarding the limitations of your deal offer. PeopleDeals employs nearly one hundred full-time writers to ensure your featured deal pops off the page and it creates quite a buzz for your establishment. In comparison, effective online advertising requires a much larger investment of time to create the ads, complete the necessary keyword research, and setup conversion tracking.
8. Incredible business exposure
– PeopleDeals have thousands of email subscribers and they get just as website visitors each month. They distribute your deal offering to local site members that then retweet and share your deal throughout the Web. Since you only pay when a sale is generated you’re essentially getting free advertising to boot and lots of more buzz for your business.
9. Highly desirable customer demographic
– The average user of PeopleDeals tend to be educated females with money to spend that are socially active both online and offline. If you’re a local business owner that utilizes PeopleDeals this means that those new customers possess a great potential to return to your establishment and share their experience with their friends.
10. Reduce your advertising budget
– The primary goal for advertising is to acquire new customers for your business. PeopleDeals is much more effective at this than traditional advertising channels. By redirecting your company’s advertising budget to offer a group deal via "Social Amplification" instead of traditional local ads allows you to spend less on advertising and still acquire more customers.
PeopleDeals vs Groupon
Groupon demands its merchants to cut retail price to 50% then collects the money and pay back the merchant one half and keeps the other half.
PeopleDeals allows the Merchant to decide on the initial discount and increment further discount* as customers share deals with their social networks bringing in more sales and still only charges a flat rate of 40 cents per share with maximum of 10 on going coupon campaigns or just a one time $599/life membeship(as long as the Merchant & PeopleDeals are in business)
To Promote Your Deal(Business)or To Promote someone else's Deal(Affiliate):
*PeopleDeals has the BEST live telephone customer support to help you set up a discount tier sequence or "share it Up" customer incentive to maximize traffic to your type of business! Questions? Contact Us!:via http://ShareItUpNow.com
Saturday, October 29, 2011
The platform rewards consumers for sharing social coupons via their mobile device by giving them a higher value deal for the social amplification that they generate. Additionally, the platform aggregates other local and national deals from other providers and provides a one stop shop for deals throughout the US and Canada. The mobile platform is integrated with the PeopleDeals website and PeopleDeals Facebook application allowing a user to access their “Share It Up” deals at their convenience.
“We believe that by creating a seamless platform based on our social coupon technology, we are creating a new media that permits merchants and consumers to connect directly and reward this new social amplification,” stated Darin Myman, CEO of PeopleString. “We believe that by rewarding the sharing of our social coupons, PeopleDeals allows a merchant to reduce their traditional advertising budgets and pass along some of the savings directly to their customers.”
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
There are 3 plans to Promote your deals in the "ShareItUpNow" Peopledeals program.
1. $0.40 Cost Per Share
2. $199 Profile
3. $599 One time fee -Unlimited Service.
1. Cost Per Share:
Start with as little as $50
Pay only when your local deal is shared with potential customers in your area
Leverage your existing customers to tell their friends and family about your business
Control your customer acquisition cost
Free listing in our local & mobile business directories
Target the exact geographic area you want your deals shared
“Share It Up” deals are social referrals from people that want to use your deals
Money back guarantee*
ONLY $0.40 per share (analgous to 40 cents paid per unique click advertising)
2. Profile :
Your customizable PeopleDeal's profile allows your business to be seen and searched for by users on our site. The profile includes all vital business informations, photos, links, customer reviews, and more!. ONLY $199.00 One time Fee!
3. One time fee -Unlimited Service:
Only a one-time setup fee
Premium listing in PeopleDeals directory ie:
Full-service business profile design
Mobile app. check-in setup
250 followers for your Facebook fan page ONLY $599.00 Lifetime Limited time Offer!!
Have Deal? then Share It Up Now!